Short Description all jumbled...

I have a number of events added but the "Archive" list for each event categories is displaying like this...

View eventTakes place on November 12, 2014 Endeavour Trent Limited, Park Yacht Inn, Trent Lane (South), Colwick, Nottingham, NG2 4DSGBP 24.00

How do I separate the parts so the syntax is not jumbled, something like this...

Event:
Takes place on November 12, 2014 Endeavour Trent Limited, Park Yacht Inn, Trent Lane (South), Colwick, Nottingham, NG2 4DS
GBP 24.00

Essentially I need to change "View Event" to "Event" with either a new line to start the event details or at least a space and the same with the price - either a space before it or on a new line...

Thank you.

• Vaughan

Hi @Mark Brealey,

You would need to edit the template files by the looks of it.

You can try copying the event templates to your current theme folder, this will then make events+ use it's own templates rather than the single.php & archive.php templates of your theme.

simply copy the 2 files

archive-incsub_event.php
    single-incsub_event.php

From /events-and-bookings/default-templates/default

Copy them to your current theme folder, then you should be able to edit the templates to look how you like.

Hope this helps

• Patrick

Hi there @Mark Brealey

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

Yep, that can happen in some themes, which is why there is an "Override default appearance" option in the Appearance Settings section of Events Settings.

You may want to try with a different template option from the ones available in the Archive Template selection.

Please do let us know if you need more help with this; just post again and we'll jump in with you!