Shortcode Checkout tables Pro Sites

Hi,

I want to create my checkout page and have some questions:

#1 - The only way for a user to see the payment options is if he is loged in? I can't show them the options, they pay and them the page is created?

#2 - I can't use a shortcode to show up the table prices whatever I want? The only way is to use the default checkout page?

• Ash

Hello @Dyego

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

#1. Yes, the payment options is only available when an user is logged in. Otherwise it's not possible to track who made the payment.

#2. There is no shortcode for the pricing tables. There are two types of checkout page. One is pretty basic and default, and other is if you enable pricing tables from Pro Sites > Pricing tables page. You can customize the look and feel from Pro Sites > Pricing Tables > Styles page.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hello @Dyego

The plugin has an API or something that allow me to create and activate the sites once I receive a payment?

The plugin doesn't provide any API, but it's automatic. When an user registers a site, that site is created. Then when he makes the payment, the site is registered under the corresponding level. If you want to take payment for every site, you will need to enable pay to blog module from Pro Sites > Modules.

The user loged in has to have a blog? Or even a user without a blog loged will se the prices table?

You can open the pricing table even for everyone. You need to go to Pro Sites > Settings > and check the box for "Signup on Checkout". Then when an user will go to Register page will see the pricing table.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hello @Dyego

I hope you are well today.

In a multisite, the blog creation is from front end, by default. But first you need to enable registration. Please go to Network Admin > Settings > Network Settings > Registration Settings > Allow new registrations > And select "Both sites and user accounts can be registered.". Check screenshot.

About New Blog Template, after creating at least one template, please go to Network Admin > Settings > Blog Template > Settings > Template selection > and check the box for "Show templates selection on registration:".

You won't get exactly same as edublogs, edublogs uses lots of custom code to make things different, but we can make closer.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.