shortcode for a particular enewsletter

Hi folks:

What code do I use to allow for signing up on one particular enewsletter by itself when they submit a name and email (without showing or signing up with all the others)?

:slight_smile:

Greg

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Greg,

I've checked on this, and I don't see how it is possible with this plugin at the moment. The shortcode is: [enewsletter_subscribe] but the only available parameters are to show the name, and to show a group selection. Right now it can't target specific groups.

I'm going to move this to features & feedback as a feature request. This way it can be considered for a future release.

Best regards,

• Greg
    • The Exporter

Hi @alexander.

ok. yea, I really believe that would be a large requested item. I am always doing one-off promotions, offers, etc that only deal with one segment only (and do not want to confuse them by offering too many options etc)...sure others are similar...

thanks

• TrueHammer
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Greg - would this be a work around....

If you are only promoting one newsletter subscription per site at any one time, create a group and make it public - when that promotion "expires" remove public setting and start a new group that now has the "public" subscription set?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.