shortcode options Subscribe by Email

For front-end use, I am looking to show the Subscribe form with options identified. I want to avoid the Follow button. Essentially I want to drop the Subscribe form into a template file (so using php). I see that the Subscribe by Email Widget has options; but I cannot see that the shortcode, namely [subscribe-by-email-form] , gives me the same options as the Widget. So: How do I drop a Subscribe by Email form into my template with more options than that shortcode apparently gives me? Please let me know, then, how to create the Subscribe by Email form in my php template with the options available to the Widget. Thank you.

Kevin

Meanwhile, one little detail. I've got most of the Subscribe by Email plugin setup. The subscriber gets an opt-in email. I know how to edit the content of that email. But the confirmation link, links to a mainly empty template with a lot of JavaScript - and it's that page that I have questions about. The opt-in confirmation page. Is there a way to force that page to load my default template to maintain my site's branding? And if not, is there any means to edit the CSS for that page (the page from the opt-in link)? And if not, that page - which appears to work - has a bad title (by default, I think). The title of that page is "WordPress > Error". So even though the opt-in confirmation link + the success messaging works, it's on a page with the title: WordPress > Error. That's not the User Experience I want, obviously. SO: 1. Is there any means to apply my default template to the opt-in confirmation page? And 2. How can I adjust the page title for the opt-in confirmation page? Let me know if you have any tips/insight. Thank you.

Ash

Hello @Kevin

I hope you are well today.

1. Is there any means to apply my default template to the opt-in confirmation page?

Unfortunately, this is not possible out of the box, it will need a fair amount of custom code - but I am marking this as a feature request.

2. How can I adjust the page title for the opt-in confirmation page? Let me know if you have any tips/insight.

I can confirm the issue, so I am marking this as a bug and letting the developer know. I hope very soon a fix will be released.

Cheers
    Ash