Shortcode Relative to Sign Up Date with Membership2 and Dripped Content

Hi,

I want to have a page show a users progress through their dripped content. So I need a shortcode (or some other way) of showing specific content on a page based on their time in the membership relative to their signup date.

I am running the latest version of WP and the Membership2 plugin.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Joe,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Unfortunately there's currently no way of doing this since no dripped content shortcode is available, we did have another request for this already and it has been added to plugin to do list.

If you're in a hurry to have this functionality you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Joe,

That blog post is 4 years old and our membership plugin got a complete rework with Membership 2 update earlier this year.

Process explained in that blog post still could be done with M2 with multiple standard memberships but not with the single Dripped membership, which are we looking to change in future.

What you would need to do is create three memberships, for example, Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3.

For Week 1 set access option to Finit for 1 week and set it to fall back to Week 2, as shown on screenshot below.

Now for Week 2 set to fall back to Week 3 and so on.

Now you will need to wrap your desired content in shortcode.
    Let's say Week 1 has ID 1, Week 2 has ID 2 and Week 3 has ID 3, in that case your shortcode will looks like this:

[ms-protect-content id="1,2,3"]
    Memberships Week 1, 2 and 3 will see this text
    [/ms-protect-content]

[ms-protect-content id="2,3"]
    Memberships Week 2 and 3 will see this text
    [/ms-protect-content]

[ms-protect-content id="3"]
    Membership Week 3 will see this text
    [/ms-protect-content]

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.