Shortcode stopped working after latest Events+ update

Using shortcode:
[eab_archive category="Bardienst" lookahead="yes" weeks="53" paged="yes" limit="10" override_scripts="yes" template="shortcode-archive-default"]

But after latest update from plugin nothing is displayed. We deactivated all other plugins but problem persists.
Example here

• Ari
    • Recruit

Hey Jongag1,

Hope you had a great day!

I just checked it in my local installation, but it goes fine for me. Also I see that you are using 1.9.7 version of Events + plugin, please update it to the latest version 1.9.8.

Then please again check is the problem still found or not, if you still see the problem, please grant me the access to your site for further investigation. You can grant the access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Thanks!

Best Regards, Ari

• jongag1
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi,

Strange, we didn't see an update. Clicking refresh in the Updates didn't show them.
    Within the Hub we did see them. Tried updating using Hub, but gave error (for 2 different websites). After that we did see the update in the admin screen.
    Plugin is updated, problem still there.
    We try to give you access, but clicking the "Grant Support Access" button doesn't do anything....
    (tested a different website, same problem)

On an other website tried updating Jetpack, gave this error: cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: downloads.wordpress.org; Name or service not known.
    Looks like a dns issue or something... quess that is why support aint working.

I have to sort this out first....

Gr,
  • Ari
    • Recruit

Hi Jongag1,

I see that you are on trouble, I'm so sorry for that. All I know, this is likely an issue with your host.

I saw, few people are faced this problem in the community, here is the link: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/curl-error-6-could-not-resolve-host/

Also I found that this problem is also happened on PHP Version: 5.6.30 on Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS server, here is the link: https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=74287

So, please try contacting with your hosting provider, hope they can help you over this issue.
    Thanks so much, let me know the update, waiting for hearing from you...

Regards, Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.