Shortcode syntax when using more than one password?

Hi, I originally posted this question over here but I am posting it here now that I've been told I can use this plug-in.

What is the proper syntax for having more than one password for the protected content?
Here's an example for one password:
[protect password="pass1"] PROTECTED CONTENT [/protect]

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings mark77210,

There is none that I am aware of. Furthermore, I know you were told that you can use the Password Protect plugin (reference), but not that it will offer double password protection.

However, to get the final word on this because I certainly do not know everything, in an effort to help the most I can, I am going to ping the WPMU Dev lead developer and he will either have an idea or let us know if it is possible or not.

Cheers, Joe

Dev Note: Member wants to know what the syntax is for double password protect running Membership plugin simultaneously with Password Protect plugin. Reference ticket: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-to-add-more-than-password-for-protecting-posts-and-pages

• Mark
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@ Aaron .. I tried that but it only recognizes the password in the outermost shortcode. But if nothing else comes to mind, just go ahead and close this topic.

@ Joe .. Hi Joe, I did link to the other post in my intro text above. Sorry, I should've closed the other topic. Mustafah led me to believe that I could use more than one password. That was the goal of my request :slight_smile: ... Otherwise, to protect the whole page I would simply use the regular WP password protect feature.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings mark77210,

No problem on the other post, it at minimum gets rid of the static making it much more clear without the additional stuff to look through :slight_smile:

With that said, in view of this ticket and the previous ticket it appears that nobody is offering the syntax for doing this.

I went ahead and started digging into Goggle and the only thing I could find on the topic was this post!

Please advise if you have made any progress with Aaron's input above - this is very interesting indeed.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.