Shortcode to show "Upcoming Events" calendar on front page?

I would like to show a calendar on my front page like this http://i.imgur.com/rqAjf.png

I know I can go to the "events" page and have this functionality but I would like to know if there is a shortcode that allows me to display a smaller version of the calendar on my front page or any other page I choose.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

It doesn't look like that is currently possible.

If there had been a class applied to the td where events were happening, then this would be possible. Since there isn't, it isn't possible.

I shall flag the developer and see if this could possibly be included in a future version.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

The Events+ shortcodes are getting a thorough makeover for the next plugin release, and will be treated as first-class citizens onwards. There are quite a few new attributes (and there will also be a help page to assist you with the featues), including ways to overwrite the shortcode output. Also, what you and @Brian came up with here (adding classes to "active" days) is a great suggestion, and will find its way to the new release.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Just to update, the latest plugin release (v1.5.1, just released) adds some classes to the default calendar output, which can be used to style your events calendar in a way you want. Also, the shortcodes had an overhaul, and come with new arguments, a built-in help page and contextual help in the editor pages.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.