shortcodes do not display any content – no registration forms are visible. I log out, no forms, I lo

Anyway, I have one site that Membership works on perfectly. I have a second site that I am trying to add Membership to, and I can’t get the shortcodes to work at all. Settings are identical (other than the fact that they differ by site content), but the second site also uses Buddypress and Marketpress. I disabled both Buddypress and Marketpress, and the shortcodes still won’t display a registration form. I checked the chmod for all of the plugin files, I used the ‘Repair Membership’ add-on to verify the membership tables (a complete act of desperation). The plug-in is working perfectly in that content, menu items, etc. that are specified in different Access Levels are working perfectly.

Previous version of Members (which I started with) included a special word that could be required for new membership signups. Could that be binding me up? ANY suggestions welcome!

Current registration page is here: http://humanhealthnetwork.net/membership

This page does have the shortcode below the sample text [subscriptionform]. However, no form! Etch!

• camparoo
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

OK girls and boys, just FYI: Facebook plug-in and Members are currently not compatible. My bad for not mentioning that I was using the FB plugin, but I kind of assumed that all WPMU plug-ins were tested for compatibility. I’ll be happy when this issue is resolved! Anyway, site is now working perfectly albeit w/o the Facebook content I wanted to see…

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Yep – both plugins have to over-write the registration. Unfortunately there’s not a lot we can do about that – if you want people to register with Facebook you won’t be able to use Membership unless you assign folks manually to subscriptions.

Thanks,

Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.