shortcodes for Events+ display

In the shortcodes that appear to be available, I don't see one that generates the same output as the plugin root url/slug. Does this exist?

Is there a list of all the Events+ shortcodes somewhere? The only references to shortcodes that I see are in the activatable options.

• ghc
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I found the following in events_and_bookings/lib/class_eab_shortcodes.php

[eab_calendar]
    [eab_archive]
    [eab_single]
    [eab_expired]

It doesn't seem that they generate anything differently from each other. Is there a proper usage that is not obvious?

• ghc
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Maybe I should also mention what I'm after. Using the plugin via its URL (domain.com/events in my case) breaks my theme. I want to place the list of events specifically in the container I choose.

I'm also interested in an event category for "featured" events, but I'd rather not have to use a widget. Shortcodes that can take args would be ideal!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greeting ghc,

Thank you for the great questions.

The available shortcodes for the Events+ plugin outside of those that may be included when activating an add on, are below in a screen shot.

I personally use the Shortcode Reference plugin to spot shortcodes, but of course it does not give available arguments if applicable.

The output of some of the shortcodes is affected by the setting within events itself.

For example the Archive template setting and the Single Event template setting.

Regarding featured events, I do not think that is not a feature of the plugin, did you see that described somewhere and I am missing it?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.