Should I install TinyPNG if I already have WP Smush.it Pro?

Hello :slight_smile:
I was hoping you could help me with these 2 questions:

1) Doest it help my site get faster if I install TinyPNG if I already have WP Smush.it Pro?

2) My clients site is a simple blog with 5 posts per page, each post has an image, should I use jQuery Image Lazy Load WP if I already have WP Smush.it Pro? and how does TinyPNG fit in? What the best combo for the 3 plugins? :slight_smile:

• Sajid

Hi @Salespro Domains

Hope you are doing good and welcome to WPMUDEV :slight_smile:

1) Doest it help my site get faster if I install TinyPNG if I already have WP Smush.it Pro?

WPSmush pro do all the necessary optimization images on your website. In this case you don't need that plugin.

2) My clients site is a simple blog with 5 posts per page, each post has an image, should I use jQuery Image Lazy Load WP if I already have WP Smush.it Pro? and how does TinyPNG fit in? What the best combo for the 3 plugins? :slight_smile:

Yes, lazy load help you to load your site faster if you have lots of images on a page. If you have only one image I personally don't think you should use it for that, because it might load its own required JS files to load first.

Also a quick tip, more plugins your install to load your website faster, makes your website heavy and increased load time eventually. You should only install plugins those are essential for your website.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.