I started a membership some days ago and I have been reviewing all of your plugins.
In the past I configured most of my clients sites with plugins for improving performance, my suite of plugins was:
- WP Super Cache - for caching, minification and speeding WordPress in general.
- WP Smush - for image compression.
- Sucuri - for security (scanning files, blacklisting status and hardening).
- WP Simple Firewall - for adding additional security to the login of my site.
- SEO by Yoast - for SEO in general and sitemaps.
- All in one WP Migration - for migration and manual backups.
After installing WPMU dashboard I can see that you have most of the functionality I need covered and I will use it for new sites.
My questions are:
Do you recommend me to migrate my clients old sites to your offering of plugins? why? what are some of the advantages/disadvantages?
How this will affect SEO? (with SEO by Yoast) - I don't use the advanced options, so by changing the plugin, will it just automatically migrate the info? is it better to keep SEO by Yoast on old sites?
Do you have a plugin for advanced forms? (I use contact form 7 but would like something like gravity forms, with drag and drop features).
Thank you for your insight on this