Can I Use WHMCS MU Provisioning without Pro Sites or do I need to use both?

I’m considering to use WHMCS MU Provisioning Plugin but I would like to know if I would have to use both WHMCS MU Provisioning And Pro Sites Plugin or if I could use one without the other. E.g. if I’m using WHMCS MU Provisioning I would not need to use Pro Sites Plugin

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings northgate,

Thank you for the additional question, it is certainly appreciated.

would I have to set up my site packages both in Prosites and WHMCS?

You would set up your packages in WHMCS.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• northgate
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks for the response but I’m still a bit confused

You would set up your packages in WHMCS.

once my packages are set-up in WHMCS will WHMCS or pro-sites handle the billing?

Will my customers be billed twice?

How will the levels be managed since WHMCS and pro-sites are not integrated?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings northgate,

Thank you for these great questions and significant items to bring up.

once my packages are set-up in WHMCS will WHMCS or pro-sites handle the billing?

WHMCS will handle the billing

Will my customers be billed twice?

No but it appears that you are still thinking of the integration of Pro Sites and WHMCS.

You can use both separately and they will take care of their own billing etc. But they are not integrated and are independent systems of each other.

You would not send Pro Sites candidates to the WHMCS portal and vise versa.

They do not mix together.

How will the levels be managed since WHMCS and pro-sites are not integrated?

They have to be dealt with separately. i.e. Pro Sites are not handled through WHMCS and regular hosting packages are not handled through Pro Sites.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings txhorselady,

One of the best kept secrets WPMU DEV has besides how this site is built and the signup page to EDU Blogs is what is under development and when it will be released.

As it was explained to me by the Big Boss and the policy was instituted long before I became part of the Staff, is that they got tired of all the complaining by members when targeted dates were not met, road maps side tracked etc. and therefore a blackout of what is happening on the developer side in regards to new developments.

The only time us support staff know ahead of time is if a beta release is given to us before begin released to the members. But then we still do not know when it will be released to the members … lol

I know it was probably not necessary to give you all that information while at the same time I thought you would appreciate the full truthful explanation.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.