Show a list of expired events

Hello,

We are using the "Immediately expire past events" plugin, but now we have a request to have a page listing the "expired events" for people to look at.

I could not find a shortcode for this and was curious if someone could make a suggestion on how to go about creating an "expired events" page.

our "live" event page is http://vozcycling.com/events/ if you would like to see what we currently have.

Thanks,
Rhek

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Rhek,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't an archive available using the settings in the site admin at --> Events --> Settings --> Appearance Settings --> Archive Template

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Tien
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello,

Here is the link to our current links page: http://vozcycling.com/events/

Being rather new to Wordpress and all its magic I think we might be using the archive page to display current events, if that is possible.

I have attached a screenshot of my current appearance settings which I believe are the default settings.

So how would I create one page with current open events and another page with events that have already happened. Maybe we should not be expiring events but we are doing so to keep them off the current events page.

In writing this reply I am beginning to think I have a mess. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Rhek

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Rhek,

Thank you for the screen shot and additional input here and you are absolutely overdue a response. i apologize for the delay here.

Just out of having a little fun, did you ask the person who wants to see the list of pasts events if they want to attend them now? .... lmao

In all seriousness, I checked my settings for the same place as your screen shot above and I have mine set to Plugin: Calendar but this setting was made for testing a previous long forgotten ticket.

I could not find a shortcode for this and was curious if someone could make a suggestion on how to go about creating an "expired events" page.

So without further ado and since I have not come up with a workable solution for this, I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.