Show a post from one blog to another blog on the same server WPMU

Hello,

Someone who can help me, I’ve been looking for a way to display a blog post in another on the same network, but everything has been a failure.

I’ve tried all ways, less adequate, I hope someone can guide me.

Regards and thanks in advance for any input.

Paches

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

How are you wanting this to work? Could it come from the RSS feed?

If so then you can use the RSS widget to display the post(s).

Or you could use AutoBlog to pull in the feeds and display posts:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/autoblog/

Or Post Indexer could index all articles and then one of the other plugins on this page might help ya:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/post-indexer/

Or you could look at something custom where you query the post content table for a specific id. Is that the sort of thing you’re wanting?

Take care.

• Paches
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Tim thanks for your quick reply,

Interesting are plugins that you taught me, but my question is related to its latest proposal.

Look where you see something customized table of contents entry for a specific identifier, but it would be great. I have tried using to call database connection, but I’ve only managed to get the extract, as the author name and title, the truth is I’m not an expert on anything and so far lohe code done in self mode. I hope to learn in this great community.

The basic idea is that when I edit a blog entry in general, this is posted on a profile page, a blog network specific, and so for each new record, I hope I have explained correctly, not sie sto be possible.

As always open to suggestions and thanks in advance.

Paches

• Paches
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Timothy,

Thanks for answering and sorry my English, I was trying to say was that:

– I have a multisite network, the home page contains the WPMU domain, use it as recent posts, what I would like to accomplish if possible, is that when you publish a new post, this appears on the last page as input and as a profile page for a specific blog that I assign multisite network.

All blogs are inthe same server, is this possible?

Anyway I will take a look at local server network theme be how it works.

A greeting.

Paches

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.