Show a username for unavailable appointment schedule time

On the appointments page, when it shows available time I want to show the username of the last client that have an appointment on the unavailable time segments, but I want to show only one username (last client) and only for admin users. Is it possible to customize this? The "Show Scheduled Users" add-on shows last 3 clients and it their usernames are visible for all other clients, I don't want this.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Aucremanne Yoann,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

This is showing only one result, because I thought that this was what you were looking for. I quote from your initial description:

I want to show the username of the last client that have an appointment on the unavailable time segments, but I want to show only one username (last client) and only for admin users.

In order to surpass this, edit the plugin that Panos shared above and find a line like this
    $args['per_page'] = 1; and change this value intoa integer number of appointments that you want to display.

This will still be showing them in a native browser popup.
    Do you want this to be listed inside the actual time cell instead?
    Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Aucremanne Yoann,

hope you're doing good today!

I've tried to find a workaround for this, without messing with the actual plugin files, as this will result to lose all changes after a plugin update in the future, but I wasn't able to.
    I've already pinged my SLS colleague Panos to have another look at it.
    We'll keep you posted here as soon as possible! :slight_smile:

Warm regards and merry Christmas! :slight_smile: :christmas_tree:
    Dimitris

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi Aucremanne Yoann ,

As Dmitris said there is no available hook for this modification. This could be achieved though with some js. I have modified the file I shared and added some js and css, as this change affects the height of timeslots breaking the timetable. I have provided basic css in order to keep it from breaking. Since this is a custom requirement you can then modify as you like. You can download the modified file from here:
    https://gist.github.com/wpmudev-sls/298049f09347f41996c3e25b232977dc

Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.