Show appointment for a specific week

The appointments+ plugin is very useful for making appointments in an ongoing calendar. Instead of the continuous calendar, I would like to use the plugin to give my clients the opportunity to book me as a photographer during an event that lasts only 1 weekend (time blocks of 45 minutes).

It seems not to be possible to preview and show the calendar with the available hours at a specific time frame? Only this (and/or) next month/week is available; though I would like to show it exclusively at a specific week (and stay like that, no matter what date it currently is) (without the need to change the settings each week).

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @Stijn Swinnen

Welcome to the forums!

You are correct: it is not possible to specify a future date range in the current version of the plugin. It's an interesting idea for a future update though :slight_smile:

I'll see if I can get the plugin developer in here to provide some insight, and maybe a workaround. Hang on...

• Stijn Swinnen
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you Patrick.
    I look forward to any advice from the developer and future updates.

I figured out a temporary workaround by using the parameter in the url (?wcalendar=1360711915#app_schedule), and link to that in the navigation.

In the same time, I hide the next and previous week using custom css; so it's less obvious how to navigate to other weeks..

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.