Show appointments only for selected day.

Hi there. Is there a way to show only appointments for selected day from the calendar?
Let's say that on 6th of Nov i have 3 appointments and on 7th of Nov i have 6. I have shortcode [app_my_appointments allow_cancel="1"] which shows me all the appointments. I want to be able to show only the 3 appointments scheduled for Nov 6th if i click on Nov 6th and so on. What must i do?

• ion_voinescu
    • Flash Drive

Hi there. Sorry i haven't posted anything but i was sick. so... the idea is that i want to know if i can display only the selected day's appointments. In the short code [app_my_appointments allow_cancel="1"] now there are all the appointments for all the days. So i want to click on 20 Nov and show only the 20 Nov's appointments or if i click on another day... i should see only that day's appointments.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @Jack Kitterhing - I hope you don't mind me making a suggestion

Hi @ion_voinescu

If I've understood your requirement correctly then you could try adding the following shortcode:-

[app_worker_monthly_calendar]

Please Note: The above code without any attributes added should show the appointments for all Service Providers per day by clicking on the particular calendar date.

If you require it to be shown per Service Provider then you could add an attribute as per the information in the shortcodes page.

I hope this helps

Regards
    SteveB

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @ion_voinescu

Hope your well today and feeling better :slight_smile:

Thanks for the additional information and I see that SteveB has made a great suggestion :slight_smile:

That's also correct, the shortcode must have a parameter of a worker ID to output anything.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• ion_voinescu
    • Flash Drive

Actually this will populate the calendar day with appointments and if i click on one, it will show me details about that appointment. I need something like this: if i click on one day, it will show the details of that day (appointments if the footer of that calendar). What is shown right now is good but not enough. i know that there must be done some code changes. i am already looking into it.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @ion_voinescu

The only way I think you can get near to your requirements is if you used GCal.

This way you can login to your Google calendar through your google account and then you can filter by day/week/month and by Service Provider as long as you have setup a GCal for each Service Provider.
    If you have more than one Service Provider you could share calendars so you can view all the appointments or filter by Service provider.

This would then enable you to filter by day and then you can click on each appointment and it will display the details of the appointment.

Regards
    SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.