Show appointments, transactions under Customer record

I use Appointment+ plugin for my website. In a custom page, I want see below details. Need your support in achieving below requirement.

1. The customer Name, Email & Phone number captured during booking an appointment should create a user/customer.(Customer should not be asked to create a login). If same customer data is already available, appointment should be inserted under old customer data.
2. Show list of users in a custom (User/customer created in Point No. 1) with facility to search the particular customer using Name, Phone number or Email Id
3. Under the customer, Show all Appointments of the customer. Should be able to edit appointment here.
4. Under the customer, show all financial transactions in a list. This should show received amount & Balance Amount for the selected service. Should be able to insert or update amount paid here.

• Michael Bissett

Hi @Mansoor Rahman, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

While this is something that I would advise posting on the Jobs Board (due to the level of custom coding required), I do have a thought on one point here. :slight_smile:

Regarding #1, I would imagine that if you were to use the "wp_ajax_post_confirmation" hook (mentioned over here), you could custom code a action to take the user's appointment details, and use those to create a user inside your site (though the validation for whether the user exists already would take some extra work).

Hope this helps, let me know if I can be of further assistance here please! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.