Show "City" field in appointments list

Hi,
When I click on Appointments menu, the plugin shows by default a list of all Active Appointments.

3 Questions:
1. How to display the appointments list sorted by "Date/Time" by default.
2. How to display the "City" in the list.
3. How to sort by ID, Client, City, Date/Time, Service, Provider, Status. (a clickable sort button will be great).

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cbriere,

Thank you for the great questions and I admit that I have not dug into this plugin real deep and I do not know the answer to make this items happen as you have described without probable custom coding.

Therefore I will see if I can get the Chief of the plugin, the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

1) Sorting will be available in the next version.
    2) Currently that is not possible off the shelf. You can copy my_appointments function to functions.php of your theme, rename it, modify as required and add your own shortcode.
    3) Like 1), but sorting is fixed and cannot be selected from front end.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cbriere and Hakan,

@Hakan Thanks Chief for that great input and letting us know that the currently unavailable feature is indeed planned for your next release.

@cbriere As mentioned these features are currently not available but there is a clear plan to include them in the next release of the Appointments + plugin.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.