Show created site link on Configuration page

I'm using Gravity Form for user and subsite registration along with Pro Site plugin. How do I show a link of created subsite on a registration confirmation page?

• Oguz

Hey Louis Akporiaye ,

Hope you're well.

Before flagging this thread to SLS I just want to be sure about what I understand, because it looks like a little bit interesting workflow. When I go to "create-a-free-website" URL it shows the Gravity Form, after sign up there it redirects to "subscribe" page. But it's not already logged in, there is login button. After clicking the login button and log in, at that page, you want to show site or sites of the user before paying. Am I understand correct?

Cheers,
    Oguz

• Louis Akporiaye

Hello Oguz,

Thanks for your response.

This is what I'm trying to achieve.

I want a situation whereby after signing up and creating a site using Gravity Forms, the user is automatically logged in and then shown a confirmation page with text link to the newly created subsite.

Thus this is the flow:

1. The user signup and creates a site using gravity forms
    2. The user gets a confirmation mage that contains:
    a. Text-link to his newly created site
    b. Text-link to his Admin dashboard.

I'm aware pro-sites has a thank you page that has this two features. I then want to take the user to this pro-site thank you page that has the above details.
    FYI: I'm currently using pro-sites to offer premium packages on my site.

Initially, I wanted the user to be redirected to the newly created site's homepage, but the solution I saw in a forum post here is outdated so that it did not work for me. In the post, it was said that Peter's login redirect plugin then did the job; but it did not work for me now.

If you can help me with a fix for this, that is for the user to be redirected to his site's homepage after signup, this will be far better.

This forum post explains what I want: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/gravity-forms-user-registration-and-redirect.

Let me hear back from you.

Thank you.

• Oguz

Hey Louis Akporiaye,

Hope you're well.

I flagged the thread to SLS (Second Line Support), so someone from our experienced developer will check it. But sometimes their response time can be longer than regular support tickets because of they are working on complex issues.

By the way, I don't think so we can provide automatically log in feature for "Gravity Forms" because of it's not our product but we will see what developers say.

Cheers,
    Oguz