Show Customer names in My Appointments list

I used the built in add-on to create new fields for the calendar. When we create an appointment, they provide basic information. I'd like to present the person's name in the all_appointments list. By default, it shows Service/Provider/Location/Date/Time/Status/ and I have the Cancel switch set to true.

I'd like to show the name of the person having the appointment, or even better a custom field I collected. Where/how can I get control of changing those columns?

• Milan

Hello David

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

It is possible to tweak Appointments+'s app_all_appointments shrotcode to the extent where we can add new cell for it. :slight_smile:

So just before I write that for you, I want confirmation on these things,

#1) You want to add new column
    #2) In the column you want to display user's name whom having appointment with respective service provider.
    #3) If its possible you want to get custom field's data.

Right ?

Just give me green/red signal for above points and I'll write solution for you. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Milan

• David

Thank you!

Yes, when I look at my_appointments, I have default columns - not helpful for what I'm doing. I'd like to display the name (basically of the client) so we see who the appointment is for, and it'd be great to replace or add a column of some custom information I'm collecting (a technicians name that will accompany the appointment, for example). I can live without that last request, but customer name and phone number would be great.

Thank you!

• Milan

Hello David

Thanks for detailed insights. :slight_smile:

You said you want to show user's name who has booked appointments right ? I am not sure why you are not going with [app_all_appointments] shortcode, but it displays username of users who booked appointments in Client column. :slight_smile:

But you have mentioned that you want that with [app_my_appointments] shortcode too. For that I've written this tiny custom solution which you can inject in your functions.php file of your current theme or as mu-plugin

add_filter( 'app-shortcode-my_appointments-after_status', 'add_custom_column_values', '', 2 );
    function add_custom_column_values( $value, $resultSet ){
    	$cellHtml = '<td>';
    	$cellHtml .= $resultSet->name;
    	$cellHtml .= '</td>';
    	return $cellHtml;
    }

Let me know how it goes. :slight_smile:
    Kind Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.