Show Extra Shipping Cost on Product Page

Can someone tell me please which php-code I need to show the extra shipping cost on each product page?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings vivianne_vog,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Could you please let me know what we are working with here?

WordPress 3.4.2?

MultiSite or Solo?

BuddyPress 1.6.1?

MarketPress 2.7?

Theme Name?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings vivianne_vog,

Thank you for your additional input, it is greatly appreciated in an attempt to figure this out.

After doing some testing I found that the extra shipping did not present itself until I got to the PayPal payment page.

I also found if there were other shipping, regular shipping so to speak, that it indeed included it on the checkout page within the shipping and of course it showed in PayPal.

I also checked to see if there is a short code to display this and cannot find anything specific to the extra shipping. I think minimum this needs to be incorporated on the shipping page and optional on the product page but I am indeed not the developer.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer Jeffri in here with his invaluable insight into this theme for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.