Show less content on Subscription page

Hello. I am using Membership 3.5.1.

After purchasing a membership, on the Subscription page I set in the Membership Options > Membership Pages section, I see the Unsubscribe button, as well as information to "Upgrade" and "Move To" all the other roles.

And if I cancel the membership, I then see a message that says, "Your membership has been cancelled and will expire on: DATE", and the same information to "Upgrade" and "Move To" all the other roles.

Can you tell me if the following is possible. I want the user to see the Unsubscribe button, and if he cancels see the message about when the membership will expire. But, I do NOT want the user to see any of that information about upgrading or moving to other roles. Is there a way to ONLY show the Unsubscribe button (if user is currently a member) or the message about the expiration date (if the member cancelled)?

I just want the user to see information about cancelling or the expiration. I do NOT want the user to see any of that information about upgrading or moving to other roles.

Thank you.