Show logo instead of thumbnail

Hey,

What I need to show on the network theme are the actual websites that are part of the network instead of their blog posts.

I've managed to remove the blog post title and keep the url leading to the website, but I didn't figure out how to call the website's logo instead of the thumbnail.

I still want to make use of timthumb.

Any ideas?

• aecnu

Greetings ebsalberto,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

I've managed to remove the blog post title and keep the url leading to the website, but I didn't figure out how to call the website's logo instead of the thumbnail.

I still want to make use of timthumb.

Any ideas?

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to:

a. put it into consideration for future development

b. see if we can help you hack it in for the moment

It might take a bit longer than useful but I'll see if I can get the lead developer in here to assist / give you some advice... in the meantime if you could post the results / problems you've come across doing it yourself here that would definitely help too.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute, but we're aiming to get you sorted ourselves.

Thanks again and it is great to have you as a WPMU Dev member, looking forward to getting this worked out!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• Tammie

Unfortunately we won't be considering this for a future edition unless we get more people requesting it (we try and go with upgrades that members want if several do), sorry but @acenu isn't correct in suggesting that. We would recommend this is a custom job not something we'd include in the theme. It's also not something we can provide code for due to the extent of what would be required. I can only apologise for the misleading information.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.