Show more content when logged in with Course Press Pro

Hey there,

I want people who are not logged in to see the whole course content outline not just 3 lines? When logged out it is shortened. See screenshot.

I intalled Course Press Theme, but it looks somewhat strange with mobile view. See screenshot. Most of my members are mums and are online with theire mobile phone. Any ideas?

I changed the slugs. When I write "kurse" (german for course) I still find the site at /courses - If I change the slug again to "courses" I will find the site at /kurse (of course the menue is changed so I have to write it manually) - I change again and it is vis versa. My mum don't find anything :smiley:

How can I change that the course-site is the start site? Of how can I make the start site more beautiful?

Greetings
Julia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Julia,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

For course slug issue first, please enable support staff access so I can take a closer look. To grant access go to WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access and click on grant support staff access button. See this manual for more details if you are still not sure how to grant access.

Right now your course slug structure is not working at all.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Julia
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

The old plug-in with which I secured my pages did interfer with Course Press. I deleted the old one and the Course Press slugs were working fine.

I found the option which content new people can see when not logged in. It's hidden in "Step 2 - Course Description".

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.