'Show page label' disabled yet it still shows

I've disabled 'Show page label' and text element 'Show Title', yet when you view the course details on website it still shows...

Can you fix it URGENTLY please...

Access granted.

Thank you
Tony

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hey there @Tony

I hope you're well today!

I just logged into your site to try to help figure out what's preventing titles, labels & modules from displaying correctly.

However, nothing I do with the settings & options appears to change any of the behavior you have described.

Have you temporarily deactivated all other plugins and checked for possible conflicts with any of them? See the troubleshooting flowchart at the bottom of this page for more:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

In the meantime, I've asked our 2nd-level support team members if one of them can drop in here to lend a hand.

• Tony
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I've done that before....there's definitely no conflicts,

Please handle this as a matter of URGENCY

I've had many many errors for months now and it's literally killing business now to the point where I have to find another plugin, because CoursePress is just not capable to handle my course.

This is my last try....the errors is losing me money!!

Every time I think all is sorted and working the way it should, Something else bombs.

Come one guys!!!! Awesome product, but it's got to work 100%

And I can't wait for days every time.

Check all my tickets. The project should have been 'Live' 2 months ago.

Let's get this done :slight_smile:

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @Tony,

I hope you are well today.

I've disabled 'Show page label' and text element 'Show Title', yet when you view the course details on website it still shows...

I've just checked the unit 4, seem like the label still function, please check the screenshot.

Also, the last unit 'Final Exam-Phase 3' is not showing at all...

While debugging, I see that the reason for this issue is
    PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /wp-content/plugins/coursepress/includes/unit-modules/radio_input.php on line 300
    So I added this line to your wp-config.php file
    set_time_limit(60);
    Things seem working again :slight_smile:

If you have any issues please don't hesitate to let us know so we can assist

Best regards,
    Hoang Ngo

• Jose
    • Bruno Diaz

Hi there @Tony,

Hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

I'm following up on this issue just to confirm if Hoang's fix above worked fine for you.

Also, I was looking further in your site in regard to the issue with 'Show page label' and 'Show Title'.

It does work fine for me too in the single unit view.
    But, I found that you might be referring to the Course Structure in the Overview/Detail view.
    If this is the case, you can hide/show the title in the course configuration, section 2. (see attached images).

Please let us know if we missed something and if there is any remaining issue.

Thanks,
    Jose

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.