Show Single Page?

Hi,

I have a page where I list all the products. Then I click on a product on that page and are supposed to come to a detail product page. How do I set that page up – and where? What page, what shortcode do I use, how do I do…? Any information would help.

Thanks!

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello ecee,

I am a little confused, you said, I have a page where I list all the products.. So you have this page up and ready already?

You can find all MarketPress shortcodes in the Store Settings > Shortcode Tab.

What you need here is the [mp_list_products] shortcode. This one has many optional parameters as well, all information is included in the shortcodes tab.

See the screenshot attached. that helps?

• ecee
    • Flash Drive

Hi there,

Thanks. Yes, I used that shortcode and I got a list with my test products. Then when I click on one of the products I want to come to the single detail post page that I’m clicking on. But I don’t.

It is that detail page that I’m asking about. How do I set that page up – and where? What page, what shortcode do I use, how do I do to come from the listings page (with all products) to a single post page that I click on…?

Another topic…how do I do to style this? Can I see used CSS classes somewhere? A list of that would be very useful :slight_smile:

Thanks!

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hey ecee,

What happens when you click one of the products? Which shortocode are you using?

To find the css classes, you just need to check the source code of the page. The new firefox has an inspect option on the right click menu, try that and you will see :slight_smile:

Most developers use a plugin called Firebug for that instead.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ecee,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.