Show Specific Day/Date on Page

I have created a page with the following shortcodes:

[app_services]

[app_schedule 2013-06-27]

[app_confirmation]

But it shows the latest week!

How can I display a single days appointments, in any format (list, block etc)?

Thanks,

Paul

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Paul,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and currently there is no provision for showing less then a week.

One can possibly custom code this in using mysql2date or date and strtotime functions:

$start_date = date( "d M Y", strtotime( $r->start ) ); $start_time = date( "H:i:s", strtotime( $r->start ) ); // Or $start_date = mysql2date( "d M Y", $r->start ); $start_time = mysql2date( "H:i:s", $r->start );

Change date and time formats as required.

http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/mysql2date

The only thing further I can do is move this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and alert the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• bins
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Joe,

thanks for the quick response.

I will avoid fiddling with code, but would appreciate it if this could be added as a feature request.

How can I get the page to show the correct week? [app_schedule 2013-06-27] results in

‘Our schedule from April 29, 2013 to May 5, 2013’

Paul

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Paul,

Sorry for the delay as we come off the Easter Holiday season here in Eastern Europe.

It appears that you are close to having this correct but missing the date parameter as shown correctly here:

[app_schedule date=”2013-06-27″]

That should do the job for you and let me know how it goes in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• bins
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Joe,

no problem – we are still on a break in the UK!

I have just realised that [app_schedule date=”2013-06-27″] will not work for my situation, as I will have 2 events on each day – one allows for exhibitor booking and the other public, but I will want these listed separately.

I will only want to display one at a time!

Looks like I will have to create a new event for each sub-domain, which increases the work load, as the registration fields will need to be replicated on each sub-domain!!!

Oh Well!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Paul,

I will go ahead and invite the new lead developer in here for invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Possibly he knows a way to display single days that I am not aware of or if we need to proceed as a formal feature request.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.