show the map on a member list page of a group

Hi,

I try to show the map on a member list page of a group. I set "show map on member list page" checkbox (in group's settings/details front page), also set "Show map in members list" radio to "Show map before members list" value (in admin console/settings/Google Maps/BuddyPress profile). The map still does not show on group members page. BUT if I check "Show separate Group Map tab" checkbox (in group's settings/details front page), firstly go to group map tab and secondly to group members page - map appears on group members page! How can I show map on member list page WITHOUT showing separate Group Map tab? This is first problema.

The second problema is the map shows ONLY if "This group has address" field (in group's settings/details front page) has some text with address. If this field empty (group can has not any location in internet life you know) - the map NOT shows neither on member list page of a group nor on a separate Group Map page. So, how can I show the map with empty "This group has address" field to show where group's participants located?