Show WP Review Pro Comments Form instead of Default WP Comments Form

I have installed WP Review Pro but it seems that I have to set every single page to show WP Review Pro comments instead of WP Comments.

What do I have to do to automatically make my site choose WP Review Pro Comments instead of showing the default WP Comments?

Thank you.
Support Access is granted

• James Morris

Hello Mary,

I hope you are well today.

Unfortunately, since this is a premium plugin, I do not have access to it in order to do any testing. However, looking over your settings, I'm seeing that you have opted to use the Theme Comments template instead of the WP Review Comments template. According to the notes in the setting, the Theme Comments template *may* require modifications to the theme templates to work correctly.
    Without having access to the plugin and docs, I'm not sure what modifications would be needed in your theme.

See screenshot: https://goo.gl/tVlEja

Would you please try the WP Review Comments template option to see if this automatically enables the template change for you?

Also, I see you have posted in the Plugin's Support Forums. While we are always happy to answer questions regarding anything WordPress related, it may be worthwhile to wait and see what the author of this plugin says.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Mary

Hi James,

I tried making the change but it really messes things up and still uses the WP Comments form.

Re posting on their support forum, yes, I have done that. Unfortunately my previous experience with them is that they don't seem to know very much. I have had two other issues and they had no idea of how to deal with them, so I'm not really hopeful of getting any helpful info from them, however I will wait. Thank you.