showcase document

I looked in the library/docs folder and all i see is a changelog file

no pdf about this theme and how to use it.

I have some questions on how content is displayed on the pages.
in the video it stays it uses 3 buckets, what are buckets, where do i control what content is placed in those so called buckets.
If i set the site to static and choose a custom page, the 3d flash slideshow disappears, i do not want it on every page. is there a shortcode where i can display it on selected pages?

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Thank you for your post @tfbc

Currently we don't have any PDF Usage Documentation available for the Showcase theme. However, I thought I would quickly whip one up for you (and all our other members who's using this theme), so please give me a few hours and I will have a thorough guide for you on how to set this up. I will also incorporate some of the tips from previous topics.

To answer your immediate questions.

The 'buckets' are the three boxes below the slider that are set via the Featured Image setting in your posts. Basically, the posts that are being displayed in the 'buckets' all have a Featured Image setting which you should see in your post editing screen. You might miss it as it's in the bottom of the right sidebar.

Once you've set a Featured Image in your posts, those images should then show on your homepage.

Unfortunately we don't have shortcodes available for this theme. The slider is currently only set up to work on the home page. Let me investigate if there is a way to display it on your own custom page. I will revert back to you on this one.

I'll complete the PDF Usage Documentation and update it here once I'm done.

Have a great day and talk soon again.

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.