Showcase theme freeze header

Client hates the rolling boxes – how can I immediately load one header image and activate flash activity if it’s clicked on?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings BigBusinessZoo,

Great question in which I will have to refer to the lead designer of the Showcase theme for an answer and for us to find out if it is possible at all without a lot of or any hard re-coding.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead theme developer in here to offer us advice/advise how these goals maybe possible and how.

This may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, but i will do my best to facilitate the getting the lead developer to take a look at this asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

Unfortunately that is the way the theme is designed to have the boxes and script ‘on’ you can maybe look for a custom edit on the script but it is part of the functionality. There isn’t an option to just do that so we’d advise you look at a custom edit.

You can start by editing library/piecemaker/piecemakerXML.php but it’s not something we can say an update won’t cause issues with and we do not advise you set your files to 444 or not overwrite as that file may be required to have updates – you shouldn’t do that unless you know it won’t and generally it’s 90% of the time you shouldn’t to ensure you can update your theme and get any security, bug, fixes and changes.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.