Showcase Theme Link Text Color

Hi Guys,

Finally join this great community, even only starting for a month (Hopefully will continue)

So, I have this lil problem as per I mentioned in the subject above Showcase Theme Link Text Color.

Please check my site at ikreatif.com.

Its in Indonesian, but I think you’ll get my point if you see all of the links in the theme,they’re all in the same color with the main content. Try to hover in some text in the content/header,….you can only see the links if you hover them.

Im sorry Im totally newbie here, and my English is not so good.

Hope someone will help me.

Thanks Guys

Cheers from Bali-Indonesia

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi arda and first off, welcome to WPMU DEV! Glad to have you here!

You can actually customize that with a quick css adjustment, best done via a child theme.

That said, you could perhaps add something as simple as this to your theme’s stylesheet at Appareance > Editor, or better yet, add it to a child theme’s stylesheet:

div.menu ul li a { color: #fff; }

How would that work for you?

-David

• arda
    • Flash Drive

Hi David,

Thank you for your comment.

As per I mentioned, I’m very new at this point.

hehehe…..

So, in which line should I add “div.menu ul li a { color: #fff; }”????

I did some changes in the theme’s scheme,but I couldn’t find which part should I change for the content (The Post). As you can see, the links in Post/Page are not in different color or being different when we hover them.

Hopefully you can help me further…

Thanks

Arda

• Han
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Arda,

If you want to style the links in Post/Page content, please add below code at the end of the style.css file.

a {
    color:#810A0A;
    text-decoration:underline;
    }

You can change the color hex as you like. Let us how it goes.

-Hence

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.