Showing 10 Posts with Pagination for Post Category

I have 29 posts with this particular post category. However, I am only seeing 3 posts on this page. How should I go about fixing it such that it is showing 10 posts with pagination. Please advise. Thanks!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Eugene

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I can see only three posts on that page but it’s difficult to say what’s the reason for this looking at it only “from outside”. It might be some issue with the page template (the WP loop to be specific – the post query), it might be some error or it might be related to some plugin(s) settings.

I would like to take a closer look “from inside” so could you please enable support access to the site for me? To do so, please go to the “WPMU DEV -> Support” page in the site’s back-end and click on “Grant support access” button there, then let me know here once it’s done.

Also, would you mind temporarily switching admin back-end to English if it’s not? I’d appreciate it a lot as it would help me “find my way” through it faster.

Best regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Eugene,

Apologies for the delay here.

I had a look at your site and your categories pages are showing only 3 posts because you have blog page limited to 3 posts per page in your Settings > Reading panel, and you can increase the number of posts there.

And the pagination is hidden from the archive because in your Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS you have this CSS code for removing the pagination from page:

.pagination {
    display:none;
    }

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.