Showing a wrong message in Forminator form

On this page I've a form that's showing a wrong message 'This field is required. Please select a value' even if I've picked an option it shows.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Alim Bolar

I can't replicate the issue on my test site, it works fine for me.

On your site, I can see a JS error on the console. It may happen becuase of a conflict, I can see the conflict test was not done. Would you please run a conflict test? Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict. You need to do the same with themes as well.

You can find the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1

Or if you want, we can do the conflict test too, but you need to take a backup before letting us do that.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Alim Bolar,

This issue occurs because of the 1st option added in Select is missing value as seen in the following screenshot:

I exported your form into my test server and could replicate the same issue as seen in the vide, once I added the value to the 1st option as below:

It seems to load fine, and I wasn't able to replicate any such issue noticed. Please do make the changes as mentioned, and check whether you still notice anomalies as shown in your screencast.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Alim Bolar
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Nithin

I did as you said and it seems to be working fine.. haven't tested it properly but will do so and get back to you .. In the meantime please suggest what I should do for the issue below

When I select VisionPlus Magazine I want only the visionPlus categories dropdown to be visible.. as the rule is SHOW -> ALL RULE -> when which blog do you wish to submit = visionplus-magazine

However if I click on You&Eye Magazine sometimes the visionplus categories dropdown does not disappear.. I would like only the category dropdown for that particular magazine to be displayed.. I am not sure if you will be able to replicate the screenshot provided but if you try hard enough you can..:wink:.. select a magazine.. then select a category and then do and change the magazine and it would happen.. and then I would have one magazine selected and multiple dropdowns below.. this is not the desired result (see the screenshot attached).. please help me resolve this ...

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.