Showing Appointments+ calendar on non-WordPress site possible?

This might be a stupid question: I have a client who would like to show the calendar from Appointments+ on their existing non-WordPress site. I have already prepared a WordPress site for them with a single page just for booking appointments, which they are happy with.

Effectively, what I want is for a visitor to the non-WordPress site to use the Calendar to select and make a date for the appointment, but that all the data goes to my WordPress site so that it's all in the database and confirmations/reminders get sent out from WordPress.

Is anything like this possible? TIA.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Mike,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Its not a stupid question at all however I have heard something like this for the first time.

Why don't you simply have a link on the first site where they can click and be taken to the Appointments site but ofcourse you don't want anything like that.

So the only way I think this possible is using iframe where you can show the wordpress site in an iframe on your other website.

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• mikedino
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi PC, thank you for your quick reply. Actually, I'd dismissed iFrames as I thought they were frowned upon after the security issues a few years ago. However, a quick search seems to show that they're making a comeback. I'll see if the client's web designer is happy with this.

Cheers!

Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.