Showing error in the main blog of multisite

I tried to edit the post quota of the plan that I assigned to the main site of the multisite network and now everytime I try to access the admin dashboard I see the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_user_logged_in() in /home/bigsky17/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites.php:1837 Stack trace: #0 /home/bigsky17/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites.php(5419): ProSites->is_pro_site(false, '1') #1 /home/bigsky17/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/modules/quota.php(343): is_pro_site(false, '1') #2 /home/bigsky17/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(300): ProSites_Module_Quota::filter(false) #3 /home/bigsky17/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #4 /home/bigsky17/public_html/wp-includes/option.php(52): apply_filters('pre_option_blog...', false, 'blog_upload_spa...') #5 /home/bigsky17/public_html/wp-includes/ms-functions.php(2421): get_option('blog_upload_spa...') #6 /home/bigsky17/public_html/wp-includes/ms-functions.php(2447): get_space_allowed() #7 /home/bigsky17/public_html/wp-includes/ms-functions.php(2489): get_upload_space_available() #8 /home/bigsky17/public_html/w in /home/bigsky17/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites.php on line 1837

Plugin and theme conflict test was already performed, PHP version is 7.0

Thanks in advance!