Showing posts that are in a specific category.

Hello, I am trying to do something to my network.. I am attempting to use a network to distribute posts on all 12 of my sites using the 'Content Copier' plugin.

Currently all of my blogs have the same general purpose however they are broken down into different sites/blogs just as they are categories.

The problem I am running into is that the Content Copier plugin copies every post regardless of the categories the post has. So I am hard coding each blog/site on the Network to use a slightly altered theme that displays only posts that include specific categories. Pretty much I want each site to have a copy of every post yet when users browse my site and the posts on it they will only be presented with posts that contain specific category IDs.

I need to figure out how to display the posts on my home page and search with specific categories.

What's the best way to go about this? Is there a code I can place in my functions.php file to delete any post that lacks a category ID, or at least hide the posts that lack a category ID from the front end of the site?