showing Service Location in Google Calendar entry

I am looking for way for the Google Calendar Location to reflect the service location for the appointment.
ADDRESS, CITY are not the answer.
I tried using LOCATION, as that worked (along with some custom coding) for the emails being sent out, but I believe something around line 897 of class.gmail.php would need to be changed to allow the correct service location to be referenced.
Any advice?

• David

I do use the location add on, and that's where the problem comes in.
    Putting my office address in the map for the calendar, as opposed to putting the actual service location that an appointment was made for to me would be the worst thing possible.
    The last thing we need to do as a business is to provide something to our customers that is confusing, inaccurate or just plain wrong.
    Something that the developer of this module should keep in mind.
    I do know modifications were offered so that we can include the service location in outgoing emails and reminder emails, but I do not know what would be involved in incorporating similar modifications into the gcal routine.

• Rupok

Hi David

I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Thanks a lot for suggesting how you need the location add-on to be planned. As I can see, @Kasia has already flagged our developer and I believe he can definitely give you a better opinion on this matter. As you need custom coding for making your custom requirement work, he can help you better with this.

Please keep in mind that our developers work round the clock and have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things so it may take a little bit time for him to join us.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok