Sigh.....I have the premium plugins/themes modules

Sigh.....I have the premium plugins/themes modules activated. I gave my super admin site Platinum (my highest level) access manually so I didn't have to keep running grandfathered on things. Premium Plugins is working, Premium themes is not. Only the network activated themes are showing up. I don't want this to be an issue for my users. Please assist. Thanks!

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi ToucoDirect,

I had a look at your site and tested with new site created with Free Pro Site level, I was looking a Yuuta theme as an example and this theme is network deactivated, it's selected as premium theme that requires minimum Free Pro Site level and it's shown in my test subsite normally, so I'm not sure what the exactly is the issue here.

Could you give us some more info about this and tell me if I'm perhaps missing some steps?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• ToucoDev
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

There are 8 network activated themes. My main site is listed at the Platinum level but I can only see the network activated themes. I can't see the rest of the themes. The Premium Plugins modules works fine with this. I can see all the plugins. But I can't see all the themes at the Platinum level and I should be able to. The Yuuta theme shouldn't be visible by the Free level.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi ToucoDirect,

Thanks for the additional info, I think I can see now what's the issue here.
    You are trying to use Pro Site level for your main site, which is actually not something intended to be done with this plugin as it's a main site and not pro site.

Other subsites seem to be working fine with the current setup so now only thing you need to do is show the themes on your main site and there's a workaround for that.

Premium Themes module will only show network deactivated themes, so after you have finished with setting up your premium themes you can actually go and network activate those themes, they will now still be locked for selected pro sites level but will all be available on the main site.

You can also remove Pro Site level from your main site as it doesn't actually do anything in this setup :slight_smile:

Let us know if you require additional assistance with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.