Hello,

Okay, so it shows up in Site Admin on the Options page and I entered the code as well as what I want people to see. But it DOES NOT SHOW up on my registration pages???

I was hoping I could get this plug-in to work. I have yet to get any WPMU plugin to actually work on my site and guaranteed SUPPORT leaves me with only TEXT replies that usually lead to: HAH you are out of luck, but thanks for paying $400 to be a MEMBER.

Still trying - any help that doesn't assume I am a Wordpress wizard is greatly appreciated.

:slight_frown:

• Mason

Hiya Ninjagym,

If you're frustrated with support here drop us an email.

I'm looking at your other two threads and both have members here providing you with answers to your questions or attempting to troubleshoot. There's no need for the attitude. No one here has the mindset you're depicting and I'm quite certain you'll never receive a response like you've stated above.

In this case, I'd love to take a look for ya (as the signup code plugin should most definitely be working). Here's a few things we'll need to know in order to help you sort whatever may be wrong (and are standard things to include anytime you start a new thread):
    - What versions of WordPress/BuddyPress you are running
    - What version of the plugin you're using
    - A link to the site so we can diagnose the issue
    - Any messages in your error logs

Including these things up front means we can immediately begin trouble-shooting rather than asking for the information.

Thanks!