How can I remove some <input> from sign up form

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @How can I remove some <input> from sign up form

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Sorry I am a little confused, why do you want to remove input tag? If you remove input tag you won't see any signup form. Though you need to remove it from the plugin core file but would you please explain more about this?

Cheers
    Ash

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @mahmoud, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

I'm not seeing a file called courses-signup, did you mean to refer to coursepress/includes/templates/popup-window-signup.php?

If so, then that's not the only file that would need editing, as you'd have to modify coursepress/js/front-enrollment-process.js as well (as that validates the signup form entries, producing errors if the required signup form fields aren't filled out).

As my colleague @Ashok mentioned earlier, it would require you to edit the plugin files directly, so any changes made would be lost on an update to the plugin.

This would require custom development presently, but would you be open to hiding the registration button for courses when a user is logged out, requiring them to use a signup form to register for your site first (afterwards, being able to enroll in a course once logged in)?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @mahmoud

Thanks for the screenshot. To achieve this you need to make lots of changes in the plugin files. As Mike mentioned, you can try to use default wordpress registration rather than coursepress signup form.

Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staffs are allowed to work in the job board.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.