I'm new to WP and even newer to WPMU DEV. I'd like to know if you all are working on an equivalent plugin to, SignUp Genius, website. Several of your plugins that I've looked at, have similar features... just not arranged or configured like a Signup Genius type form.

Essentially what I'd like is the integration of the features of Jotform combined with your Event, Calendar, and Appointment plugins so that a group could post a Signup for various people to perform a particular task on a particular date... in a manner that others would be able to see which tasks had already been filled by someone else.

Do have something like this that I have overlooked?

Thanks for the help.

• Patrick

Hi @Dave52

Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you're looking for a full-on integration of the functionality of multiple plugins for use in BuddyPress groups, correct?

If that's the case, I'm sorry to say, we do not have any product that would enable you to do that out-of-the-box.

However, if you or a developer are willing to dive in and get your hands dirty to build a custom solution for your needs, you'll find that our plugins are quite well documented in-line.

I'd love to be able to help you more with this project, but custom coding of this nature is beyond the scope of the support that we provide here.

We do indeed try to help whenever we can and if we know the answer will respond regardless.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Or you could approach someone like Tweaky.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.