Hello, i am done configuring protected -Content and so far its stable and
very easy to implement , compared to membership. However i notice that
after setting everything up, the sign up form does not proceed with
registering subscribers but stays back on the registration page, is this
peculiar to me or what is it?

i tried configuring the different payment methods but ultimately i will
be using paypal - single for finite subscription.

I have tried different browsers but no luck, any help of the reason why?

how do i replace the regular wordpress sign up widget with that of protected content?

Thanks

You can try it out at http://www.thelawyerschronicle.com
click on the register page and you will notice what i mean.

Regards

• Michael Bissett

Hi @TLC, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

I just tried going to the Register page on your site, but I got a 404 error when I visited it.

I'd like to see how you have things configured here, could you please enable Support Access to your site, so that I can have a closer look?

Alternatively, could you please send in the following:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hi @TLC,

I just deleted the other registration pages you had available (there were 5 duplicates), and created a new registration page inside of Protected Content. After doing that, and updating the mod_rewrite rules inside of WP Super Cache (as they needed to be updated), I was just able to register for a free account on your site using the signup form. :slight_smile:

Could you confirm that it's working on your end as well?

In regards to this:

how do i replace the regular wordpress sign up widget with that of protected content?

I'm not seeing that WordPress has a default signup widget, but you can certainly offer users the option to log in to your site with the Nice Login Widget plugin that you have installed on your site.

As far as registration for a membership is concerned though, that's something I'd want to send them to the registration form for.

Oh, and also, since you mentioned this in email:

can i use 2checkout and paypal payment gateways simultaneously?

While Protected Content doesn't currently offer 2CheckOut as a gateway, you can definitely have more than one gateway enabled. Would you like to try either the Stripe or Authorize.net gateways instead of 2CheckOut?

Kind Regards,
    Michael