Now that I've upgraded to the latest version, the process to signup, pay and submit classifieds is different. Just want to be clear, and have a couple quick questions.
1) A new classified advertiser must join first, right? (Nothing to pay for yet.)
2) Upon receiving their registration email (with auto-generated WP password), the new advertiser is redirected to their user profile page. (I'd prefer to send them to the "buy a classified ad" page. Must find a way to do this.)
3) I haven't been able to replicate the "buy a classifed ad" process yet with the new update. When I log in as a new advertiser, navigate to the classifieds dashboard and finally found the subtle link to "create new ad" at the top of the page, I don't have sufficient permissions. (Although I've set the new user from "subscriber" to "classifieds member" - which wasn't done by default. And, I confirmed the abilities for the role "classifieds member" to view & add classifieds.)
So, my questions are:
1) What must I do to allow a new user to signup, pay, and create a classified ad now?
2) Is my assumption correct on the process? (First signup with WP, then buy ad, then create it)