Hi,

In my Twenty Fifteen menu bar, I would like to add in a tab called "sign up" in my main page. What I want is that when a site visitor visit my multisite (main page) and click on "sign up" tab, after he/she register to sign up, the multisite will automatic assign a new site to this registered visitor to serve as their profile account. In this account they will have all their booking record, history of transaction, or they can also be able tocontrol their booking appointment by either cancel their appointment or reschedule their appointment. Basically, the main purpose of this register account is to keep a record or history of their activities. For example, account holder A, go to different site of my user site (salon owner) and make several appointment, give out several review on several user site, and also buy some gift cards. Then a few months later, this account holder will go back and still see their history of activities.

(For example, if I visit one of the website and I want to sign up for an account, after I signed up I get an account just like a regular website where it have a menu bar with several tab and I also be able to insert my image with my name underneath.

So my question:
1. How to install a "sign up" plugin into my Twenty Fifteen theme menu bar and what plugin that I could use for the multisite to assign a new site for my visitor after they signed up.
2. Since registered visitor (or account holder) can not get access to dashboard, is there a way that this registered visitor just click on the header image location to upload their image directly from their desktop? and is there a way that multisite automatic greet the registered visitor with a text that say "welcome to your profile, Adam Smith" (for example)?
3. In the registered visitor account will have a menu bar with several tab such as appointment, profile, bookmarks, reviews, gift cards...etc. Is there a plugin that keep track of of record of visitor activities under each tab?
4. Is there a plugin that allow register visitor account holder to change/reschedule their booking appointment?

Sorry, for this long descriptions and many questions. I hope is clear enough for you to help me. As always, I really appreciated for your great supports.

chad

• Luís

Hi CHAD ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Regarding to your questions:

1) I would like to suggest to use Pro Sites that allows the user to create a site based on the plans you defined.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/

The register link will always point to the Pro Sites registration form, where the user can register their account and site at the same time.

2 and 3) When a user creates a new site, by default, he/she gets the "admin" role in that website, so, it will have permissions to access to the admin dashboard, unless you change it.

However, you mentioned above that:

What I want is that when a site visitor visit my multisite (main page) and click on "sign up" tab, after he/she register to sign up, the multisite will automatic assign a new site to this registered visitor to serve as their profile account. In this account they will have all their booking record, history of transaction, or they can also be able tocontrol their booking appointment by either cancel their appointment or reschedule their appointment. Basically, the main purpose of this register account is to keep a record or history of their activities. For example, account holder A, go to different site of my user site (salon owner) and make several appointment, give out several review on several user site, and also buy some gift cards.

I am not sure if I understood well the requirements here, so, your network of websites will have multiple "salons" where the user can book appointments and then in your subsite, will be listed all the history and appointments?

If yes, you can try use our Marketpress ( and the "Global Cart" feature) with Appointments +.

Both plugins have an integration, can work together, however we have some limitations. The Global cart feature of MarketPress can work accross the network, you buy products of different sites of your network with one cart only and pay in one place.

However, Appointments + can only work by site basis, so, all the appointments are made in one site.

Looking for your requirements, I think you can use these plugins to start the project, using their features as the base, however, it will require a lot customization to achieve your goal.

4) In the previous question I suggested our Appointments + to create and manage appointments, however it's not possible to reschedule an appointment. They need to cancel and add a new one.

I made some research and I found this plugin, that by their description, allows to reschedule and appointment:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/birchschedule/

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• CHAD

Hi Luis,

Sorry, I am not clear enough in regarding my description above. I understand your respond of 1 and 2 above. I would like to clarify with you on the part that I did not make it clear enough.

Let say i (the use or site visitor), I create (sign up) for a new site (new account). In this account is like a profile of myself. It have several tab menu: profile, gift card, review, appointment, payment history...etc.

Let say, I go into one of the admin user site (salon), I schedule myself an appointment, I bought several gift cards, I make some bad and good review on several admin user (salon),I make some payment, and my profile contains my information such as username, password.

Let say, a few weeks later, I log into my account (my site), if I click on one of my menu tab, for example, if I click on payment history, then that tab will list out all my past payment history of transaction, or if I click on appointment tab, then it show my existing appointment and my past appointment, or if I click on review tab then it'll show me all the bad and good review that I give out in the past.

Is there ways that I can do this:slight_frown:?

Thank you Luis!
    chad

• Jude

Hey again CHAD

Let say, I go into one of the admin user site (salon), I schedule myself an appointment, I bought several gift cards, I make some bad and good review on several admin user (salon),I make some payment, and my profile contains my information such as username, password.

Let say, a few weeks later, I log into my account (my site), if I click on one of my menu tab, for example, if I click on payment history, then that tab will list out all my past payment history of transaction, or if I click on appointment tab, then it show my existing appointment and my past appointment, or if I click on review tab then it'll show me all the bad and good review that I give out in the past.

If you are asking if this is possible then the answer is yes it can be done. BUT it cannot be done out of the box and we may not be able to help here as its beyond the scope of support.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

That said you can try our Jobs Board where you can have it custom developed by professional developers

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.