Sign-Ups? I'm new bear with me...

I have been asked to create a site for lead generation and would like to utilize the plugins and themes from wpmu to do this. I need to compensate affiliates for referring people that become leads for local businesses.
I noticed the sign-ups tracking but what are these referees signing up for? I need referees to sign up for contact for estimates.

Can I use this plugin to track sign-ups for estimates from these local businesses? Or is there something else the "sign-ups" section is referring to?

Any input on this is greatly appreciated. Without showing my hand I will also say that this business has asked for a system that can expand compensate affiliates for sold items through the marketplace as well. Will I be able to easily integrate the marketplace plugin when the site progresses to making sales?

• Kimberly

infinitenothing,

Hi and Welcome to WPMUdev forums!

At present our affiliate plugin integrates with Membership, Pro Sites and Directory to track signups and purchases with these products. Within each you can assign a percentage or value of the signup fee with an affiliate. These are the "signups" it tracks.

We currently do not have an integration with Marketpress, our ecommerce solution, however that is under consideration and may be included in a future release.

You can use the affiliate plugin in conjunction with our Membership program to provide Free signups and track these with your affiliates

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need any more information!

Best,

Kimberly