Signup at checkout not being publicly displayed.

The thread below has a screenshot of a pro-site signup at checkout page, and there is a link that says "Already have a site? login now"

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-sites-how-to-make-the-free-trial-more-prominent

My site signup page mydomain.com/pro-division does not show the tables, it only asks that the visitor login first.

I have granted access to the network and yes I have toggled the setting to allow signup at checkout, deactivated plugins and tried using a default WP theme. Nothing worked.

Thanks in advance.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi there, Flao!

I've taken a look at your site, and I see what you're seeing. The ProSites page is being replaced by a login page, even though your settings allow new accounts and new sites to be registered.

I suspect there's a conflict happening with another plugin, or with your theme, since it comes with a series of add on plugins that affect all parts of your site.

We've got a troubleshooting guide, here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/, can you go through each of the steps and see if it reveals anything?

Thanks!

• Site Division
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@Michelle Shull

Ok, so I had tried trouble shooting before with no positive results. This time it corrected the situation, and now that it works I am unable to replicate it. Also the field that sets the signup at checkout would appear by the phrase "Signup on Checkout, Disables WordPress Checkout" that if you check it, it would disable the checkout feature, but in reality it needs to be checked to display signup at checkout. :slight_smile:

I do have a question. What is the checkout permissions for?

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there Flao!

I am going to need to check with the dev on the Checkout Permissions, I'm not sure what that does. I just played on my own site to see if I could break something by toggling them on and off, and so far everything is still working as expected.

Let me get back to you with this info, in the meantime, I'm so glad you're up and running again!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.