Signup emails sent are being shown as being sent from older subsite on a cloned site

I cloned a site and after that signup emails sent are being shown as being sent from older subsite on a cloned site.

• Nithin

Hi nick,

1. Deactivate all non wpmu plugins and mainbsite theme ,correct?

Yes, were you able to test that out? Please do let us know how that goes.

2.i was thinking of using techpulse.gr (existing subsite) to create a newbsubsite,since it has fully functional woocommerce settings and could reproduce email issue.is it ok? Or should i create a new subsite from webarts.me/deco?

Existing subsite sounds good, please let us know the results if you have already tested this out.

I'm afraid, the WP admin login isn't working when check, nor I could find FTP login credentials to check the debug.log file.

Could you please make sure you are testing the Cloner plugin with the latest version? Attaching the plugin version in case, you don't have it yet.

Please let us know how that goes so that we could give a closer look at it. :slight_smile:

If you still notice issue even after that you can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.